Wednesday 18 December 2013

Where I thought I would be ...

When I wrote THIS POST just over a year ago now, I really believed it.

Some of it I can still believe ...

I know I have had another year of learning about myself, mostly things that have helped me to understand myself, and love and forgive myself for many things.
I know I am very proud of my children and I love them dearly.
I know I am grateful for what I do have.
I know, once again, that I have what it takes, and I can do what I need to do.

I am not however, exactly where I saw me being and once again, I will be glad to see this year end.





In Scotland they celebrate the last day of the year, Hogmanay, and express this celebration with a tradition of "out with the old and in with the new", First Footing symbolises this and marks the opportunity for blessings of good luck on the home.

It is a time for new beginnings, of leaving behind the old and embracing the new, it is a time of hope and dreams for the future.

So once again, at this time of year, that is where I am at.  I am at a place of dreams for the future because planning never seems to quite work out for me ....


Yes, the Happy Ending for me will be when I have enough stability in my life to enable me to plan a solid future for me and my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment